Oxbow Partners will be publishing the InsurTech Impact 25 again in Q1 2019. The 2018 report has been downloaded from our website over 12,000 times and has been read much more widely by insurance professionals around the world. The quality of the research and depth of analysis has allowed it quickly to become the go-to industry InsurTech publication.
Almost all of last year’s Members reported a material benefit from being included in the InsurTech Impact 25, for example approaches from investors and insurance partners.
To be considered, please complete this questionnaire by 21 December 2018 noon (GMT).
Update 21 December: The application link will remain open over the Christmas holidays – get your applications in by 9 January.
Applicants should meet most of the below criteria.
- More than £100k forecast European revenue (distributors: commission) in 2018 from insurance clients
- NOT more than £10m forecast global revenue (distributors: commission) in 2018 from all clients
- For companies whose revenue is largely not from Europe: a concrete plan to enter Europe in 2019 should be in place?
- A proposition that is technology-led and somehow innovative
- NO corporate shareholder (whether insurance or otherwise) who owns 50% or more of the company (financial shareholders like private equity are OK)
- Established before 1 January 2018
Please note that previous Members of the InsurTech Impact 25 are not eligible.