Applications for the Oxbow Partners InsurTech Impact 25 2020 is now open. We are looking for 25 emerging technology-led businesses well placed to have an impact on the insurance industry in 2020.
Why apply for the InsurTech Impact 25?
We believe that our rigorous selection process and balanced analysis of trends makes the InsurTech Impact 25 an authoritative voice in a hyped market. Our recent survey of the first two cohorts of Members suggests that we are building a strong track record of picking winners.
InsurTechs report benefits from Membership. 82% of our Members reported that the Impact 25 generated inbound enquires from VCs and 45% reported that it helped secure a client or partner.
Criteria for Membership are:
- A proposition that is technology-led and somehow innovative
- Company established before 1 January 2018
- Minimum £100k / €115k forecast revenue from European insurance clients in 2019
- Maximum £20m / €23m forecast revenue from global insurance clients in 2019
- Europe must be a strategic focus in 2020
- Company should not have a single, large corporate shareholder with more than 50% of its shares
The application questionnaire can be viewed as a pdf here.
We want to select the best – there is no fee to apply or be a member.
If you know of a suitable company, please let us know. The deadline for applications is 6th December 2019.
Latest posts by Chris Sandilands (see all)
- B3i and the opportunities of digital reinsurance placement - 18th October 2019
- Renewing my scooter insurance 2019 - 15th October 2019
- InsurTech Impact 25 2020: Applications are open - 10th October 2019